Sunday, January 10, 2010

TSA





















So one retard blows his dick off and now I have to show my dick, balls, and taint everytime I get on an airplane? So let me get this straight. Waterbottle toting, shoe-bomb wearing terrorists are concealing crude devices that ensure they will not procreate, yet I am still somehow inconvenienced? Have you ever stopped to talk to a TSA...what member, officer? Who gives a shit. You ever talked to a dumbass wearing the above patch? These motherfuckers are the problem. These same people used to be cleaning our toilets, delivering our newspapers, and complaining about rising gas prices affecting their bottom line when delivering pizzas. Their careers apparently prepared them to racially profile very effectively and keep us safe. That's what's happening, right? I've never been pulled aside. I flew 3 times with a pocket knife that was attached to my keys and it wasn't caught until my stop in Kansas City (best and brightest?), where the man bluntly stated, "you can't bring a knife onto the plane". I wasn't even hiding it, completely forgot it was there, but more importantly, so did these extra chromosomed jerkoffs. Guarantee they will soon completely do away with carry ons while increasing the prices for checked luggage. I wish being on a train didn't make me feel poor.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes they play practical jokes involving bags of white powder that get them fired

    ReplyDelete