Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Farmville





















Your life is so sad, you raise fake animals on a fake farm? That's not so bad, I played sim farm...when I was ten. The problem is then every person on your friends list gets bombarded with numerous posts all fucking day about your progress or what abominations were born on your farm. I wish I had the know how to develop a competing game called Monsanto. I would develop the feeds and seeds, plant them on your premises without you knowing, then take you for every penny you have with my high priced lawyers enforcing my strict, government sanctioned patents. Then you're character will find him...lets be honest...herself with bills piling up and your crops confiscated. You see no way out, so your avatar ends it. That's an update that would be welcomed by every person you're friends with would love to be spammed with. Then take the character's advice. That's what real farming in modern America is like. Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment